- Debugging Django with Aptana | CodeSmart, Inc. on Running Django in IIS7/IIS8
- iminfense on Silverlight 4 – 070-506 Exam… Passed!
- trade show displays on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
- Española Lawyers on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
- death records on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
TagsAdaptive Design AJAX Android ASP.NET MVC 3 Building Search Filters Certification Django Django in IIS EF Entity Framework Fiddler2 Gotchas Hacking HTML5 INotifyPropertyChanged IPMA JQuery JSON Mobile MONO MONO for Android OData PHP PropertyChanged Python RDLC Responsive Design RIA Services Toolkit Security Setup and Configuration Silverlight Silverlight 4 SQL SQL Injection SQL Server SSRS Table Value Parameters Technology Philosophy Testing Training WAMP WPF XAML
After you have run the installer you will have the Trial Version which will allow you to develop Mono for Android applications and deploy them to the emulator for testing. In order to deploy the application to a device you must buy a license and activate it.