- Debugging Django with Aptana | CodeSmart, Inc. on Running Django in IIS7/IIS8
- iminfense on Silverlight 4 – 070-506 Exam… Passed!
- trade show displays on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
- Española Lawyers on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
- death records on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
TagsAdaptive Design AJAX Android ASP.NET MVC 3 Building Search Filters Certification Django Django in IIS EF Entity Framework Fiddler2 Gotchas Hacking HTML5 INotifyPropertyChanged IPMA JQuery JSON Mobile MONO MONO for Android OData PHP PropertyChanged Python RDLC Responsive Design RIA Services Toolkit Security Setup and Configuration Silverlight Silverlight 4 SQL SQL Injection SQL Server SSRS Table Value Parameters Technology Philosophy Testing Training WAMP WPF XAML
Best practices for semantic data-modeling for performance and scalability. CodeSmart Inc’s “must read” white-paper from Microsoft.
Alright, after a long… ok, really long… wait I have finally gotten around to posting the content folks were asking for from the recent IPMA security presentation. The source-code and walk-thrus are below. First up is the SQL-Server injection problem. There are many ways that a hacker can exploit vulnerabilities, and SQL Server injection is [...]
Silverlight offers huge benefits to shops that already leverage .NET languages to develop web and windows-based applications. It’s strongly-typed, it supports a wide array of dynamic and interactive controls, it enables outstanding visual effects, its data-binding capabilities are second-to-none, and it draws the user in to the web experience.