- Debugging Django with Aptana | CodeSmart, Inc. on Running Django in IIS7/IIS8
- iminfense on Silverlight 4 – 070-506 Exam… Passed!
- trade show displays on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
- Española Lawyers on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
- death records on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
TagsAdaptive Design AJAX Android ASP.NET MVC 3 Building Search Filters Certification Django Django in IIS EF Entity Framework Fiddler2 Gotchas Hacking HTML5 INotifyPropertyChanged IPMA JQuery JSON Mobile MONO MONO for Android OData PHP PropertyChanged Python RDLC Responsive Design RIA Services Toolkit Security Setup and Configuration Silverlight Silverlight 4 SQL SQL Injection SQL Server SSRS Table Value Parameters Technology Philosophy Testing Training WAMP WPF XAML
Today, I delivered a basic 3-hour session on areas to focus on when hardening security in WA State Agencies. I mainly focused the first half of the presentation on common best-practice methods like clear lines of communication between Project Managers and Network, Security, and Database Administrators as well as practicing good coding practices such as peer-programming, code-reviews, and the like. I finished off the first 2 hours be demonstrating the use of Fiddler2 and how it could be used to probe, and then attack an ASP.NET MVC application.