- Debugging Django with Aptana | CodeSmart, Inc. on Running Django in IIS7/IIS8
- iminfense on Silverlight 4 – 070-506 Exam… Passed!
- trade show displays on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
- Española Lawyers on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
- death records on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
TagsAdaptive Design AJAX Android ASP.NET MVC 3 Building Search Filters Certification Django Django in IIS EF Entity Framework Fiddler2 Gotchas Hacking HTML5 INotifyPropertyChanged IPMA JQuery JSON Mobile MONO MONO for Android OData PHP PropertyChanged Python RDLC Responsive Design RIA Services Toolkit Security Setup and Configuration Silverlight Silverlight 4 SQL SQL Injection SQL Server SSRS Table Value Parameters Technology Philosophy Testing Training WAMP WPF XAML
These videos (3 in total) will explain how it is done. They will be using a relatively simple T4-template that I’ve implemented specifically for the .NET 4.0 version of Entity Framework. The T4-Template is written to support basic CRUD operations against a single collection of table-related classes. The T4-Template doesn’t do much in the way of supporting the necessary operations to track related entities in JSON that come back from the WCF Domain Service query.