- Debugging Django with Aptana | CodeSmart, Inc. on Running Django in IIS7/IIS8
- iminfense on Silverlight 4 – 070-506 Exam… Passed!
- trade show displays on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
- Española Lawyers on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
- death records on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
TagsAdaptive Design AJAX Android ASP.NET MVC 3 Building Search Filters Certification Django Django in IIS EF Entity Framework Fiddler2 Gotchas Hacking HTML5 INotifyPropertyChanged IPMA JQuery JSON Mobile MONO MONO for Android OData PHP PropertyChanged Python RDLC Responsive Design RIA Services Toolkit Security Setup and Configuration Silverlight Silverlight 4 SQL SQL Injection SQL Server SSRS Table Value Parameters Technology Philosophy Testing Training WAMP WPF XAML
The impact is that “RIA Services Toolkit” modifies your Silverlight Project file such that any linked Web projects will be scanned for “Silverlight enabled WCF Services”. Once any WCF services are found, VS2010 will automatically generate a GeneratedWCFClientCode hidden folder and drop the service proxy class in it at compile time! (Similar to how it generates the Generated_Code folder for RIA Services proxy classes.) It also automatically appends or overwrites the appropriate settings in the ServiceReferences.ClientConfig file typically associated with WCF references from Silverlight.