- Debugging Django with Aptana | CodeSmart, Inc. on Running Django in IIS7/IIS8
- iminfense on Silverlight 4 – 070-506 Exam… Passed!
- trade show displays on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
- Española Lawyers on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
- death records on Leveraging OData end-points in JSON format with JQuery
TagsAdaptive Design AJAX Android ASP.NET MVC 3 Building Search Filters Certification Django Django in IIS EF Entity Framework Fiddler2 Gotchas Hacking HTML5 INotifyPropertyChanged IPMA JQuery JSON Mobile MONO MONO for Android OData PHP PropertyChanged Python RDLC Responsive Design RIA Services Toolkit Security Setup and Configuration Silverlight Silverlight 4 SQL SQL Injection SQL Server SSRS Table Value Parameters Technology Philosophy Testing Training WAMP WPF XAML
Debugging and troubleshooting Django can be a challenge. However, Aptana makes it easy and painless if you know what you’re doing.
I met a smart young guy at the Tacoma Community College the other day who asked me about making web-pages. I gave him a quick run-down of how it works, but he wasn’t sure he understood. This post should help him out. Here’s a link to a public you-tube video I made for you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0fMorp8_Ts&feature=youtu.be [...]
So I’ve been working hard on Python and Django training materials lately. There’s a client that was in desperate need of somebody to provide this type of training, and I was fortunate enough to have an experienced Python/Ruby programmer on staff that fit the bill. He and I worked together to come up with plenty [...]